Main menu

Pages

Who Writes Your Future By Gautam Buddha

Who Writes Your Future

To make you understand this, I will tell a story of Gaum Buddha.

So let's Start.

Once upon a time a man asked to Gautam Buddha.

Man Said - O buddha, i never able to think those things what i wanted to think. And I always think those things that I don't wanted to think. What should I do ?.

Buddha Said - what you wanted to Think?

Man Said - i wanted to think well for all Humans, I wanted they to hear my talks, i wanted all to be happy by hearing my talks, my thoughts. But all the times whenever I talk to someone and try to do my best to happy him and help him, everyone takes me wrong, I am unable to make happy to anyone. Seriously, I started hating myself for this reason. Then



Buddha Said - whichever you think is what you have observed before and you always will think the same. Because your mind Don't know other things to remember. You yourself made your mind to think these bad things. You can't change your thinking untill you take the information which you want to think about.

Man Said - So what should I do ? How can I start this ? How I change my thinking.

Buddha Said - Watch and understand your daily routines and extract the bad works, unnecessary works and add those things that you are wanted to think of. It will be hard in the beginning to change your mind but just keep trying and in almost 1 year, you can change your thinking but remember don't try to get rid off thinking, you can't do this. You can't stop your thoughts untill you have your life. But you can control them and just stop those thoughts which are unnecessary.
Reactions

Comments

table of contents title