Main menu

Pages

My 240$ Earnings Proof from the best link shortener website

GP Links Review - CPM Rates and Earnings proofs


GP Links is an Indian link shortener website where you can easily earn money by shorting any url. In this article I am going to give a straight forward review of the GP links with my earning experience. In this article I am going to cover these topics:
  • What is GP Links ( which I have covered above )
  • How to make an account
  • How to start earning money
  • My 4 months experience with it
  • Payment methods and minimum payouts

How to make account on GP links

This is very easy to make an account on GP link, you just need to fill few informations.
Firstly open the official website, click here - https://gplinks.in , as you can see in the above image, you just need to fill the following details.
  • Your name
  • Your Email address
  • Make a password and confirm
  • Complete the captcha box and click on the terms of use and privacy policy. ( Make sure to read their both pages before checking on )
  • Now click on Register.
  • Now you can login to your account.

How to start earning money

In my case, I have a YouTube Channel on a gaming category and it's obvious that a gaming channel can really help you a lot with earning money from Link monetization services. You can create your own movie download website whether you can create a free gaming blog and YouTube channel to earn money faster with it. But if you are unable to grow your blog or channel so there are many more ways that are easy to do. Firstly make your account in all social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and also a blog on blogger. Then all you have to do is just find the interest of your friends that in which gaming, movies category, your friends are the most interested. Then just find that things and make a link of that thing and short it by GP links and start sharing the link on all social media and also with your friends. As anyone will click on your link then you can see your earnings and CPM rates in Statics. The best thing is that it gives a real time Statics report.

My Experience with it

As you have read above that I have a YouTube channel which by using I have earned 240$ in four months. I know it's not huge amount of money but it's sufficient amount when you have a small YouTube channel with low traffics. It gives 10$ of CPM Rates if you are getting your 50% traffic from USA, Canada, Australia etc. In my case, I was getting my most of traffics from Brazil, India and USA mixed and I was getting approx 4$ of CPM Daily. On the first day when I joined it I had earned 0.90$ till the night. As I was building more, my earnings was incredibly increasing day by day. I am still using this and as you can see in the image that there are still 5$ remains to withdraw and the good thing is that I have earned this 5$ in just 2 days means approx 15$ in a week and 60$ in a month with just a low traffic volume of 20,000 views in a month.

Payment Methods & Minimum Payouts

They has a minimum threshold of only 5$ that can be earn easily by just 1000 To 1500 views. In order to withdraw your money, they supports PayPal, Skrill, bank transfer, Google pay, Google Play gift card, Amazon Gift card, Bitcoin account internationally. Since it's from India they also supports Paytm, Bhim UPI, Phone Pe, Mobile Recharge, DTH recharge and also Bkash for Bangladesh.
Reactions

Comments

table of contents title