Main menu

Pages

Clicksfly - Highest paying url Shortener website review - my experience

Clicksfly.com Full Review


There are many link Monetization networks available on the internet, which by using you can Monetize your link and can earn money by CPM methods. But it's hard to guess that which Network is trusted and which one is scam. So today this article will help you to find out all about clicksfly.com
I will discuss in this arcticle about the followings things:-
  • How to make account in Clicksfly
  • How to short your link & start earning
  • How much I earned with this Website
  • Clicksfly.net CPM rates
  • Scam or Trusted
  • All payment methods & Dates
  • Their terms & Conditions
So firstly,

How to make a account on Clicksfly

Clicksfly review
  • First Enter your name
  • Enter your own email address
  • Enter the password, ensure that you will use a strong password. Complete the captcha box, check their terms of service and click on register.
  • Then a activation email will be sent on your email address by Clicksfly.net
  • Verify email and your account will be created successfully.
Sign up for - Clicksfly

How to Short The links and Start earning


To short the link you just have to paste your Url in that column which is shown in the above image and then click on shorten. Now your Monetized link is Ready.
So the question arises that how you can earn with that link?
Answer is, whenever someone clicks on your link and reached to the destination page then you will get paid.
Now there may be a question on your mind that how we can gain clicks?
So there are many ways which by using you can gain clicks and earn money. You can try the following platforms:
  • Make a YouTube Channel, according to my experience a gaming YouTube channel is the best way to earn money with these links, because I still have a YouTube channel on gaming topic and I am earning sufficient amount of money with it.
  • Share your link on social networks.
  • Make a Website or blogs on Gaming or movie downloading categories. But ensure not to use these links if you have Google Adsense or Media.net Approved on your website.

How Much I Earned with this Website

To be honest it is the best link Monetization service I have ever used. I have earned 68$ with this website on little efforts, However, I know that this amount is not that much but the main thing is that I earned this small level amount in just 15,000 clicks, means 68$ on 15,000 Views. I could earn more from this but I have a small gaming YouTube channel that's why at this time, this is my total earnings on Clicksfly
Clicksfly Earnings
See the image for proof of my earnings and as you can see 4.56$ is still available balance means 72$ Dollars I have total earned.

Clicksfly.com CPM rates

However, they are always making changes in their CPM rates but according to my experience of 2 months working in this Website that you will get minimum 4$ for every 1000 Views and it can go up to 6$ maximum but in some cases if your traffic are coming from United States, Australia, United Kingdom and Canada etc. So you can get over 10$ for every 1000 clicks. I have seen maximum 8$ of CPM rates in my account but that was just for one day, may be in that day I was getting traffic from USA.

Scam or Trusted

I have recieved payments from them 5 times till now and the best thing is that they never get late to do the payment to their users, However, the amount of money that I have withdrawal was not that large as I could tell you that how trusted are they but for sure if you are a small publisher or YouTuber so use this network, it will help you to make some extra money along with your YouTube or blog Adsense earnings.

All payment methods or dates

There minimum payout amount is 3$ for PayPal, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Wire Transfer but just for india, payeer, Paytm ( India ).
They pay to their users on between 25th to 30th of the month.

Their terms and conditions

To be a member of Clicksfly.com, ensure that you are not having content of Hacking and Adults and also your traffic should not be Fake / or by Robots / or by any type of refresher browser.

My Thoughts:
In my opinion, if you have a YouTube channel or a website that receives much traffic with Downloading contents like movies, games, files, videos, pictures and have no Adsense Approval then you should use this link monetization network to earn much amount of revenue from your free traffic. It can give you much more money than normal YouTube earnings. However, it has popunder ads on it's pages that can irritate your users, so make sure to give response with a direct link to your users that are complaining with the link.
Reactions

Comments

table of contents title